Thursday, February 08, 2007

Good lord, what's this dusty old thing?

Good grief. My shame is exposed. A heckler, dammit, has written to me asking "what happened to the blog then, Sidcupian scum?"






Good excuse list:






  • I forgot how to log on


  • Blogger have a hitman out looking for me


  • My dog ate my homework


  • Big boys came and pushed me over


  • I resign


More importantly, the great Dave has linked my blog on his own site, which is the metaphorical signal for me to pull my socks up and get to work.





So today's post is about:




THE SENTRY



This character appeared in New Avengers wearing an outfit deemed "too gay" by Liberace, tore Carnage in half and needed a shave.





as you can see, he even has a neon groin-sock.



now, if you were an alien looking to be regarded as cool, this is the way to go:



all together now "yipyipyipyip" "brrrrrrring!"

No comments: